We are SO happy to be partnering with KyTyper Vintage Typewriters! KyTyper sells refurbished vintage typewriters AND they repair vintage typewriters.
One lucky winner of our giveaway will receive a Kentucky Typer Short Sleeve Soft T-shirt (pictured at left) in the size of your choice!
ALSO... have you been dreaming of owning a vintage typewriter?
You're in luck: Use the Coupon Code DEARENGLISHMAJOR at KyTyper.com for a 10% discount! One-time use discount only. Discount good until July 27th, 2016.
Entering to win a KyTyper Typewriter T-shirt is easy! Enter here:
Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be received by Sunday, July 3, 2016 at midnight PST.
- One winner will be chosen at random on Sunday, July 3, 2016 at midnight PST.
- If we do not hear back from the winner by Sunday, July 3, 2016 at midnight PST, another winner will be chosen at random.
- One winner will receive one Kentucky Typer Short Sleeve Soft T-shirt in the size of your choice.
- All entrants agree that by entering the contest, they are giving permission to have their email address added to the Dear English Major mailing list.
A Note from KyTyper:
My name is Bryan Sherwood. My wife and I own a boutique vintage typewriter business based in Lexington, KY where we refurbish and repair typewriters.
Our journey into typewriter collecting and refurbishing began several years ago after spotting an ad on Craig's List for a Royal KMM typewriter from the 1940s. After happily purchasing that machine, we were soon hooked. There's just something about the beauty, functionality, and timelessness of typewriters that captures our imaginations and hearts. Since then, we've purchased and refurbished dozens of typewriters from the early 1900s through the 1960s and have loved every minute of it.
It's our goal to provide beautiful, refurbished typewriters to our customers. We have sold refurbished typewriters to writers, poets, and other typewriter enthusiasts all across the United States and are expanding to Europe and Canada.
Thanks for letting us share a bit about our business and passion.
-Bryan and Heather